As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join the Knowledge Management team as an Information Professional.
As an Information Professional in our Brussels office, you will be part of our firm wide Knowledge Management department. In this role, your tasks are diverse and varied, and you will be responsible, among other things, for:
- Managing the knowledge collection: e.g. project-based drafting of policies and constructing complex business cases to justify investments and purchases;
- Ensuring acquisition of new information sources;
- Advising and supporting proactively on developments, information and documentation regarding Knowledge Management;
- Identifying bottlenecks in the implementation of tools and making proposals for changes and improvements;
- Conducting complex legal research.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and preferably (no must) a graduate in Information Management;
- You already have some working experience preferably in the legal field, or you have sufficient experience in the library, information or documentation field;
- You are interested in new technologies and demonstrate good knowledge of document management tools;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, you have a good knowledge of English and at least a good passive knowledge of the second Belgian language (French or Dutch);
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Experience with monitoring and other information technology tolls is considered a plus;
- You have the ability to organize, analyze and summarize and you know how to take initiative;
- You are curious and eager to learn and develop;
- You are rigorous, responsible and pro-active.
- A full or part-time (min 80%) permanent contract;
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring and top-notch international law firm;
- A young and dynamic team in a firm with a collegial atmosphere;
- A competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience;
- Extra legal advantages (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, accident insurance, laptop, iPhone, transport allowance);
- 28 paid holidays on full time basis;
- Structural working from home policy (up to 2 days/week);
- Grow opportunities and ambitious goals are encouraged;
- A modern work environment in a new building;
- Excellent public transport connections.
Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply?
You apply online by filling out the form.
The orginal job vacancy can be consulted here. There you will also find more information about the company.