About the VVBAD
WHO WE ARE
The Flemish library and archive association VVBAD is the non proﬁt organization for professionals working in libraries, archives and documentation centres in Flanders, the Dutchspeaking part of Belgium. The VVBAD was founded in 1921 and represents approximately 3500 information professionals.
WHAT WE DO
- The VVBAD advocates access to information and the transfer of knowledge, essential for an inclusive society.
- The VVBAD organizes seminars, workshops and foreign study tours.
- Informatie aan Zee is our biennial conference for the library and archive sector.
- The VVBAD offers news and information for the information professional. META is our magazine for libraries and archives.
- Public Libraries
- Scientific and Documentary Information (university libraries, special libraries, documentation centres …)
- Higher Education Libraries
- Art Libraries
- Heritage Libraries
B-2600 Berchem (Antwerpen)
Tel.: (+32) 03 281 44 57