Business opportunities - VVBAD
The Flemish Association for Library, Archive & Documentation (VVBAD) is a professional association in Flanders (Belgium) for information professionals, and has been since 1921. The VVBAD stimulates consultation, cooperation and the exchange of (new) knowledge and expertise in the information sector.
The VVBAD has 1,104 members including 595 institutions, such as public libraries, scientific libraries, (high) school libraries, art and museum libraries, heritage libraries, government archives, private archives, documentation centres, etc. in Flanders and Brussels. Another 509 individuals are personal members.
Discover what business opportunities the VVBAD has to offer and through which channels you can make your organisation and services known to our members.
As a company you can also become a member of the VVBAD and stay informed on what is happening in the information sector. What does a company membership entail?
- Your company logo is included in our fortnightly digital newsletter (+5,000 recipients).
- Your vacancies will be published on our website.
- Your employees enjoy all member benefits, such as discounts on activities like our annual members' day, Informatie aan Zee, etc.
- You receive META, magazine for libraries & archives, 8 times a year at your registered office.
- You can read META digitally.
For 564 euros a year (608 euros with an address abroad) your company is a member of the VVBAD. You can apply for your company membership via our website or by contacting Anke De Naegel: email@example.com.
There are several possibilities to make your company visible through our (digital) channels:
- Your news item on our website;
- Your banner on the homepage of our website and your logo on every page in the footer;
- Your news item in our newsletter with which we reach more than 5,000 individual addresses.
Download the price list for 2023 here:
META, magazine for library & archive, brings news and in-depth articles for and about the library, archive and documentation sector.
META is aimed at the information sector: librarians, archivists, information specialists, policy makers, students, etc. The magazine is published 8 times a year. META is published both digitally and in print. The printed version has a circulation of 1,300 issues. About 755 issues are sent to libraries, archives, documentation centres and other organisations where META is read by several employees.
There are various ways of advertising in META:
- A4 advertisement inside cover (front or back)
- A4 advertisement back cover
- A4 advertisement page
- A5 advertisement page
- Advertorial (with or without layout)
- Supplement (the maximum format of the supplement is A4, up to 50 grams)
You can choose a single advert or advertise for a year (8 editions).
Download the price list for 2023 here:
Informatie aan Zee
Informatie aan Zee is our conference for the broad information sector in Flanders. During this two-day conference, information specialists are offered a wide range of lectures, an exhibition floor and networking opportunities. For Informatie aan Zee, an average of 600 information professionals a day gather in the Kursaal Ostend to share knowledge and explore the future.
There are several opportunities for companies to be present at Informatie aan Zee and to meet information professionals:
- You rent a booth in the exhibition area in the central hall or entrance hall. Direct contact with your audience is guaranteed.
- You increase your visibility by attending the exclusive pre-opening event, where important stakeholders are also present.
- You become the main sponsor of Informatie aan Zee and are featured in our communication.
- You advertise on our website, in our newsletter, in the Informatie aan Zee special edition of META and/or in the network app.
- You sponsor one or more parts of Informatie aan Zee (the lunch, reception, lanyards, etc.).
- You offer content in a sponsored lecture or workshop (via the call for papers).
Informatie aan Zee 2023
The next edition of Informatie aan Zee will take place on Thursday 19 and Friday 20 October 2023 at the Kursaal Ostend. Applications for the exhibition area are open:
Applications Exhibition area & Sponsors
Would you like a customised proposal? Let us know! It is possible to for example combine online advertisements and advertisements in META.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information:
Birgit Grootjans linkedinVVBAD | Beleidsmedewerker, voltijds